Frequently asked questions
What do I need to know prior to booking a session?
Our Session Fee covers the following:
- Pre-Session Consultation
- Complimentary Hair + Makeup
- 3-5 Outfits
- Access to the Boudoir Closet
- 3-4 Hour Session
- Beverages & Sweets
- Professional Retouching of Every Final Image
- Session Unveiling + Ordering Appointment
What Products are available?
PRODUCTS AND IMAGES:
- Are offered ale carte and not included with the session.
- If your session includes a promotional print credit, you can apply it towards your order at your Session Unveiling and Ordering appointment
- Every session is customized specific to the individual
- Session Fee and Items included can not be edited or altered
What should I know if I am interersted in Booking?
- Please contact us via our website contact us form, email, or call the studio. Be sure to include your email address and direct phone number.
- All inquiries will require a phone conversation to ensure all questions are answered and to ensure we are a perfect match for your session. Unfortunately, we find going back and forth via email, leads to more questions then answers.
- All Session Fee’s must be paid in full prior to your session
- After you complete booking and payment, we will schedule your pre-session consultation to work out all of the details for your shoot. Wardrobe, Styles, Ideas.
What to Expect while planning?
Planning a Signature Beauty Session:
As a part of the planning process for a Signature Beauty Session we have a pre-session consultation to discuss which session style best fits with your needs. Once we determine your style, whether boudoir or Glamour & Fine Art portraiture We review various images to help narrow down a unique concept catered specifically to you and your comfort level. Then the real fun happens, when we coordinate with our stylist and begin ordering pieces of wardrobe, props and lock down a date on the calendar to bring it all to life!
What to Expect on day of your session?
Day of The Shoot:
On the day of your Signature Beauty Session you will meet with our Hair and Makeup Stylist and begin the transformation. We often have food and wine for your enjoyment while hair and makeup is being applied. At that time we also display all of the wardrobe and custom made pieces to begin the styling for your first look. A shoot will typically last 2-4 hours with hair, makeup and wardrobe changes in between looks.
What to Expect after your session?
After your Session:
About 2 weeks following your session, we will have you come in for your private viewing of your final images. All final images will be professional retouched. You will have the opportunity to select your most favorite images and order from a variety or product options. We offer beautiful custom beauty box folio, Italian Leather albums with box, and beautiful canvas and acrylic wall art. No matter your choice we offer products and options that fit any style. Payment is due upon ordering, however we do offer convenient payment plans to fit every budget.
Then Viola…. When your prints arrive, we will meet to deliver your most precious package! Its your constant reminder of how beautiful you are. Congratulations on doing this for yourself. Too often we as women forget to take care of ourselves and allow the day to day to tarnish our glow. Our studio specializes on providing a judgment free environment to be your most feminine and be darn proud of it, no matter how conservative or sexy you choose to be.
Thank you for allowing us to share this moment with you!
What to bring for your session?
This is the second most asked question, What to Bring?
Four or more outfits.
- Go for a sexy look: corsets, baby dolls, bra and panty sets.
- Other outfits can also work well, such as a sports jersey, bridal veil, sheer sexy shirt, etc.
- Thigh-high stockings—they’re a great way to lengthen your legs.
- High heels!
- Accessories are always fun (e.g., necklaces, rings, bracelets, hats).
- It’s better if you bring too much clothing and accessories than not enough.
- Stuffing clothing into bags will wrinkle them, so bring your clothing on hangers in a garment bag or plastic cover. Make sure all items have been ironed and are wrinkle free.
Don’t forget about our Wardrobe Closet……
We’ve been building and adding to our wardrobe closet over the past year incorporating fun universal elements that can help enhance your existing wardrobe or provide alternative options, from corsets, garter belts, jewelry and prop elements such as masks, feathers and even a variety of fabrics! We are positive you’ll find something fun to use and incorporate to your session.
How to prepare for your session?
We are asked all the time…. How to Prepare for your Shoot?
- Stay well-hydrated and get plenty of sleep is one of the key steps on how to prepare for your shoot!
Don’t forget to:
- Paint those nails!
- If doing a spray tan schedule your session within a few days of tanning. If doing a flat bed tan do photography a few days after the tanning.
- Shave your legs, underarms, and bikini line the morning of your session. If waxing have photography session about 3-5 days after waxing.
- Come to the studio in loose-fitting clothes to prevent dents or lines in your skin.
- Arrive at the studio with no makeup on and clean and dry hair.
- We know how critical it is to have your hair and make up professionally done that is why we offer it complementary with our Signature Beauty sessions!
Finally… Remember to Have fun!
You look and feel your best! We provide consult on wardrobe and posing to ensure you are completely in love with the results.
I hope our How to Prepare for your Shoot information helps you.. Of course if you have any additional questions we are always available!
Glamour Boudoir | Fine Art
How to request more information?
You can contact the studio is 3 ways:
Call - 407-777-2993
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us through our website - www.signaturebeauty.net